Thorough, periodic examinations of your eyes allow us to check how well you are seeing and to look for any early signs of disease or damage.
Finding and treating problems early is the best way to ensure that you’ll continue to see clearly.
- Regular Eye Examinations: An annual examination allows us to check the health of your eyes and look for any changes in them. We’ll measure the acuity of your vision and your ability to see color. We’ll check the muscles that move the eye, and test your peripheral vision. Our doctor will discuss the best prescription options for your eyes and your lifestyle.
- Glaucoma Screenings: As part of your regular exam, we’ll perform a quick, painless, state-of-the-art test to check you for glaucoma, a disease that can damage the optic nerve and lead to blindness. Glaucoma usually develops without symptoms so you don’t usually realize that you have it. Early diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma can help preserve your eyesight.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Ocular Disease and Injury: Minor injuries or an eye infection can cause serious damage to your eyesight. Our doctor is therapeutically certified to diagnose and treat many eye diseases and can provide appropriate referral to a specialist if necessary.
- Computerized Retinal Imaging: This state of the art technology allows us to see a complete view of your retina without pupil dilation. This is the most advanced diagnostic test available to detect macular degeneration, glaucoma, retinal holes or defects, and any optic nerve abnormality. We believe photo documentation provides a higher standard of care and a better record of your eye health from year to year.
- Co-management for LASIK and Cataract Surgery: Our doctor has managed thousands of pre and post operative refractive surgery cases and is very knowledgeable on the most current technology in the field of refractive surgery. We work closely with the best eye surgeons in the Pacific Northwest area and provide consultation for LASIK or PRK.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and Medicaid. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you’ll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.
Interactive Demonstration of Transitions lenses
Interactive Demonstration of Transitions lenses in different environments